ABOUT THE PROJECT
SCHOOL ELECTRONIC NEWS (SEN), 2012-2014
Granted by National Agencies for European Education - Leonardo da Vinci partnership
- increase attraction and quality of technical education
- make new friends
- get experience about education, lifestyle, culture in partners´schools and towns
1. SCHOOL ELECTRONIC NEWS
Each partner will make three issues of news which will be made in the form of the video comprises photos, short videos and texts written in English and mother tongue. Issues will be made of two parts – the first will inform about school, the second will introduce the area of the school location.
Videos will be placed on school and project webs, projected in school information system, recorded on DVD, send to the public, primary schools etc.
LIST OF VIDEOS:
- March 2013: 1. Our school 2. Town/region of school
- November 2013: 1. School ceremonials 2. The youth in our town/region
- March 2014: 1. School clubs, events 2. Care of environment in the town/region
2. PROJECT WEBS AND NEWSLETTERS
PROJECT WEB - common for all partners will contain information about partners´schools, regions; realized mobilities; videos; newsletters; multilingual dictionary.
SCHOOL PROJECT WEBS - each partner has his own which will contain articles and images about school life, events. Annotations of the articles will be send in the form of newsletter to the project web and to school friends, cooperating basic school etc.
3. ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY IN 6 LANGUAGES
When partners find a word important for communication, they put it in English and mother tongue into the dictionary, others will translate the word into their languages
4. MEETINGS OF PARTNERS - MOBILITIES
Partnetrs are given opportunity to visit all cooperating schools:
- Sweden: November 2012
- Poland: March 2013
- Italy: September 2013
- Romania: December 2013
- Czech Republic: March 2014
The project will be made by students of included schools with the help of their teachers.
EDITORIAL SCHOOL TEAMS
Are responsible for:
- completion of all parts of the project in their school
- communication with partners with the use of electronic means
- organization of hosts´visits.